One Mom, Infinite Possibilites

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Declan's hair

I'm giving my kid a complex about his hair.  My only real "claim to fame" with this child is that he inherited my thick, curly hair.  He wakes up every day with knots all over his head and when I comb it out he screams at me "you're pulling my hair!" And I say "I know I have to get the knots out though!"  Now, I think, he's convinced that knots are these living, creepy, crawly things that live on his head.  He's always like:  "Mummy did you get the knots out?" and this morning when I was combing Liam's hair:  "Mummy, let me see Liam's knots!"  Sorry dude.  You're scarred for life I'm sure but I'm doing my best over here.  It took me 25 years to learn to love my crazy, knotted hair.  You're in for a long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment