One Mom, Infinite Possibilites

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bath Time Part 2

I have got to learn to let the night unfold before I publish blogs.  So much more can happen in such a small amount of time...

Not ONE SECOND after I published the photo of the hanging faucet penguin from tonight's bath, did my 18 month old throw a rubber duckie out of the tub followed (I really have no idea how) by his ENTIRE BODY! LITERALLY, flew out of the tub WITH the rubber duck he was trying to toss.  Face plant on the bathroom floor, Declan screaming "Liam's flying!"  Mommy yelling, "What the HELL is going on in here?!"

I swear, I would give up sensitive information to the CIA (if I had any they were really interested in) if they played audio tapes back to me of bath times passed.  "Ok!  Ok!  I'll give you whatever you want just don't make me relive bath time between the ages of 1 and 4!"  It's just that bad *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment