One Mom, Infinite Possibilites

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Perspective

So, I can either choose to see this in my more naturally "the glass is half empty" perspective and say that my seventeen month old spilled my full cup of coffee all over what is left of my office (in the time it took me to help Declan button his pants after using the potty) creating a truly un-clean7ab4le mess (an7d a keyb4oard that is n7ow typin7g n7umb4ers in7 the midst of letters?)  an7d this corn7er of my house will un7deoub4tedly smell like sugar an7d cream for....ever OR I could choose to see this in7 a "half full" light an7d say that I was given7 an7 opporutn7ity to clean7 behin7d the computer desk an7d to pour a fresh n7ew cup of coffee sin7ce the other was on7e I have been7 re-microwavin7g sin7ce n7:/0/0 this morn7in7g.
Yyyyyyeahhh...I'm gonna have to go with "half empty" -_-  Tomorrow IS Friday right?  Ok, 3 to 2 for points backing up "half-full."  I'll try "half-full."  Oh look, the numbers went away...Karma can be sort of immediate can't it?

1 comment:

  1. I think if you force a "half full" perspective on some situations, it loses its potency overall. Coffee on a keyboard blows. (I say this as a "half full" person)

    ReplyDelete